Loaded pickguard similar to the Schecter F400 from the 70ies, loaded with our new VFS-1 pickup - a tapped pickup that was specially designed to give you both a Fender vintage sound, and a fat sound like the Dimarzio FS-1 that Mark Knopfler used to play in the times of the first Dire Straits records.
Should fit on all Strat-sized guitars (8 holes like vintage Schecter/Fender 50ies style, very rarely individual screw holes of body need to be redrilled).
* Black enamel aluminium, made in Germany
* Hand-wound custom tapped pick-ups VFS-1, designed to our specifications by Harry Haeussel. Offers a Fender vintage sound in the tapped position and a fatter sound similar to the Dimarzio FS-1 in the full position of the mini switches. Made from only the best available materials.
* Two US high-quality square potis, conductive plastic, extended life, just like vintage Schecter
* Three US-made flat-lever mini toggle switches, with dress nuts, just like vintage Schecter. Each pickup can be switched to vintage sound / off / fatter sound with these three-position switches.
* The three toggle switches allow 26 different sounds!
* Tone capacitor and treble bleeding capacitor with resistor, like vintage Schecter.
Also available with the Schecter-style pickups.
blog article for more info
(opens in new window)