Loaded pickguard similar to the Schecter F400 from the 70ies.
Should fit on all Strat-sized guitars (8 holes like vintage Schecter/Fender, possibly individual screw holes of body need to be redrilled).
* Made of solid brass, polished for that magic, shiny look. To avoid tarnishing and corrdoding, the polished pickguard is protected with an invisible layer of a special lacquer, just like the old Van Nuys Schecter brass pickguards were made.
* Hand-wound custom tapped pick-ups by Harry Häussel for that F500T sound. Magnets, wires, winding etc., like vintage Schecter. Simply the best available!
* Two US high-quality square potis, conductive plastic, extended life, just like vintage Schecter
* Three US-made flat-lever mini toggle switches, with dress nuts, just like vintage Schecter
* Tone capacitor and treble bleeding capacitor with resistor, like vintage Schecter.
And the sound of the pickups? Is it similar to a Schecter Dream Machine?
This blog article
includes videos which side-by-side compare a guitar with this loaded pickguard to Mark Knopfler's (!!!) sunburst Schecter Strat, the guitar of Telegraph Road, Tunnel of Love, Ride across the river (opens in new window)
for more info
(opens in new window)
Silver pickguard screws included! (Schecter used both silver and golden screws with their brass pickguards)